The SIDUS HEROES project and Ignition platforms made a mutual decision to conduct the $SIDUS and $SENATE token unlocking and claiming events on the SpaceSwap Starter vesting platform. With active assistance from the Ignition platform who is providing data on purchases, we are ready to commence the token claim event on our platform.
Information for $SIDUS and $SENATE investors of the Ignition community
When can I claim my tokens?
Token claiming will start on January 24th at 10:00 am UTC (slight time deviations are possible). We will be making an official announcement through our social media channels — so make sure you are subscribed to them.
Where can I claim my tokens?
Investors from the Ignition community will be able to claim their tokens on the following pages:
I bought $SIDUS/$SENATE in the pools through different tiers (Galaxy and Moon), will I need to claim them separately?
No, you will be able to claim the total amount using one locker for $SIDUS and one for $SENATE.
I participated in the SIDUS HEROES IDO on both the Ignition and SpaceSwap Starter platforms. How will this affect me?
Indeed, there is a small number of addresses that took part in the sales on both platforms. If you have not yet claimed your tokens from SpaceSwap Starter, you will see the combined amount that you can claim, which will include the tokens you purchased on SpaceSwap Starter and on Ignition. All details and specific cases are mentioned in the emails you will receive from the Ignition platform. But shall you still have any questions, please, feel free to contact the SpaceSwap support team.
The claim has been delayed for us this time. How will the schedule change?
All further unlocks will be conducted according to the schedule: 10% of the purchased tokens will be unlocked on the 15th of every month from 7:00 UTC and finishing on September 15th 2022. If there are any changes to this, they will be announced in our official channels.
How to use the SpaceSwap Starter vesting platform
If you log in to the platform using the same wallet address you used for making your purchase, you will see a welcome greeting and the following information:
- Total: the amount of tokens that will be unlocked prior to the end of the vesting period. Note that this amount DOES NOT include the previous 10% TGE distribution, which was sent to you manually.
- Locked: the amount of tokens not yet claimable (as per the vesting schedule).
- Available now: the amount of tokens available to claim (this amount will accumulate if you decide to claim your tokens after 2+ unlock events).
- Claimed: the amount of tokens that have already been claimed. Please note that the front-end claim data takes a few hours to update — to ensure that your claim has been conducted successfully, check on etherscan.io.
The unlock schedule can be found at the bottom of the page.
There is no restriction placed on when you can claim your unlocked tokens. You can claim after several unlock events have taken place and you can claim any amount whenever it is convenient for you.
If something goes wrong…
- I can't find something that you mentioned!
Make sure that: 1) your wallet is connected to the platform; 2) you have chosen the Ethereum mainnet for the Locker page; 3) you have checked the validity of the links you used (see above).
- I’m getting a “This address is not registered for the claim” message on the claim page!
Make sure you have connected the same wallet that was used to make the purchase in the IDO. The same address was previously used for receiving the TGE distribution. Check if you are currently on the right token page for the token that you purchased (so if you bought $SENATE, you should not be on the $SIDUS page to claim it). If all is done correctly and the problem is still there, please contact our Support team and provide your address and a screenshot of the page.
- I purchased more tokens that I see on the website!
Make sure you are checking the right token ($SIDUS or $SENATE). Also remember that the unlock amount does not include the 10% TGE amount that was already distributed to you manually. Refresh the page, clear your cache. If you are still sure that the number of tokens should be more, please contact our Support team.
- I pushed the Claim button but have still not received anything.
Please note that the front-end information takes up to 5 hours to update. The MetaMask wallet displays information about the transactions in parts, so to check your real-time claim progress — go to etherscan.io. If the transaction has a “Pending” status, wait till it is fully processed on the blockchain. If the status is “Failed”, contact our Support team.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact our Support team. Contact details can easily be found on all our official social media platforms.
- Never reveal your seed phrase or private key to anyone. Do not store this information on any electronic device that has access to the internet (text files, screenshots, on your PC, smartphone, etc.)
- Do not leave your wallet connected to any dApps.
- If you face any technical problems, always contact the relevant official support team in Telegram, Discord, Intercom, etc. Do not reveal your address in public groups (see list below).
The official Support team would never: request your seed phrase or private key; request any funds; and would never try to sell you anything directly.
Thank you and stay tuned!