Bitcoin has touched the $25,117 point and is approaching December 2020’s indicators, while Ether is estimated at $1,318, which is comparable to January 2021’s metrics.
Given the inexorably advancing mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, it will be quite interesting to compare these indicators to next year’s and those in two, five years and beyond, especially in light of the upcoming transition of Ethereum to PoS: https://ethereum.org/en/developers/docs/consensus-mechanisms/pos/
The SpaceCrew is preparing a new material that will be devoted solely to the topic of the mass adoption process, its advantages and possible pitfalls.
In the meantime, we offer you a reminder of our previous topics:
- Shadow Technology - how it was born from a children's game and what the development plans for it are: https://blog.spaceswap.app/tpost/8fdffljkn1-spaceswap-shadow-technology-one-year-ann
- Cardano - the pros, cons, real state of the network and upgrade for smart contracts: https://blog.spaceswap.app/tpost/od2e2ijsc1-spacecrew-insights-how-cardano-can-impro
- Basic tips for crypto investing and IDOs (it's time to think over your strategy while top projects transfer their sales): https://blog.spaceswap.app/tpost/x448mn6mf1-spacecrew-insights-how-to-earn-on-crypto
- Stablecoins and their dead zone: https://blog.spaceswap.app/tpost/6uil054em1-stablecoins-dead-zone
- The latest fashion trends in crypto: https://blog.spaceswap.app/tpost/j1btppr3m1-where-are-we-moving-to-earn-in-crypto
We continue to work for you in any weather and any market cycle.
So, what are your bets on market movement this summer?