The SpaceSwap NFT Galaxy is available for those who want to buy the recently issued NFTs from the platform. As the Shadow Staking technology is taking the price of MILK2 and SHAKE to the moon, the new NFTs are the best way to pump up the farming process and multiply the result!
The farming will take place for 30 days, so better hurry up if you want to be an early bird in this bonanza!
4 MILK2 is mined per 1 block of Ethereum.
How can I start earning with the new NFT pools?
First, you need to go to Rarible and get at least one of these cards (shown below). There are 3 kinds of NFTs (worth 0.5, 1.5 and 3 ETH).
2. Then go to the SpaceSwap NFT Galaxy pools and select the card(s) you purchased.
3. You will be directed to the next page where you’ll need to click on the ‘Stake’ button.
4. NB!!! Make sure you have staked LP SHAKE-ETH before staking in the NFT pool of your choice. Go to Uniswap and switch to the Pool section.
5. Click on ‘Add liquidity’.
6. Click on ‘Select a token’ and choose SHAKE. Import the token from CoinGecko (if you haven’t already done this).
7. Click on ‘Import’.
8. Choose the amount needed and click on ‘Approve’.
You can harvest any time between now and the end of the farming campaign. Always keep in mind the fees for the harvesting process.
What benefits do you get?
- The APY of the pool depends on the price of the NFT you chose. The more expensive your NFT is, the higher the allocation point for APY counting.
- Your award share and APY depends on your share in the pool, just as in ordinary farming. The more cards you have, the bigger your share, the greater your reward.
- You can sell your cards on Rarible after farming.
1. What’s the point in farming 4 MILK2 per block if the Shadow Staking pools have 6.9 MILK2 per block correspondingly?
All in all, there are 100 NFTs. The minimum share in the NFT pool is 1/50. Hence, your minimum share is proportionally much higher than in the usual pools.
2. Are there any discounts now?
At the moment, we are selling at full price. Follow the updates to keep up with the news and future discounts.
3. How long will the farming last?
The farming will start on February 8 (at 5pm Hong Kong time) and will last 30 days.